To our Thunderbird Customers/Family,
With constant breaking news regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus) and per the New Mexico Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham’s “Stay at Home Order", we will be limiting customers at the following locations:
• Gallup, NM: Curbside Pick-up/Call-In ONLY - NO walk-ins. Customers must have mask on & wait in vehicle! Call 505-722-4323 ext 1001 or 1002 to place an order, or we will take your order on site. No check cashing, returns, picking of stones, and scrap for trade/cash at this time. Orders placed online for pickup (Will Call) after Friday 12 pm will not be filled and ready for pickup until after 12 pm Monday.
• Flagstaff, AZ: Limit 5 Customers in store
• Albuquerque, NM: Limit 15 Customers in store
- Masks will be required on at all times
- ONLY 1 PERSON making purchase allowed in store
- NO children allowed in store
- NO public restrooms, coffee or popcorn at this time.
- NO check cashing.
- While in store, we encourage social distancing. Stay 6 FEET apart. Thank you!
Our Mail Order Department is open with limited staff.
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (MTN)
We ask for your understanding and patience during this time relative to orders you may have placed through mail order that have not yet been fulfilled. Our Mail Order Representatives will be contacting those who have placed an order regarding your order status.
The safety of our customers and employees remains our number one priority.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support for 49 years!
All of us at Thunderbird Supply Co.